Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 7, 2014

NO COMMENTS

I write for children
I wrote to the sister, the brother
I write for everyone
About grief of brief life
About pity those innocent souls
I cried for the smile suddenly off
I love!
I do not have any weapons on my hand
I just have a heart and conscience endless
I have nostalgia hope to awaken the conscience of people
Boundless.

O those who caused this last time and future
I wonder who was the conscience or a small part of the heart
Wake up and do not regret it
What was  yesterday.
For the soul went away into the vast realms
Still can smile forgiveness
For the soul of the devil went out today.

Please tell me where on this planet
People live and love forever
Please send the evil hearts and evil souls to cut them here
For peace of world.

I believed and I still believe is
This world exists to be adopted by loving does life source
If the person has not have change

Ask whoever has not?

23-7-2014

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét